The HBW (Home Based Worker) is an easy to use online application to assist the employer to comply with the statutory requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA Act no 85 of 1993)
Through the completion of an easy self-assessment checklist questionnaire which is a risk assessment (link to) on the HBW (Home Based Worker) application, the employee’s home base / remote office environment, will be:
- Employee’s home based remote office environment assessments
- Critical non-compliance area’s
- all employee’s home based office environment assessments
- improvements to home based office environments
- employers assets assigned to the employees to remedy non-
compliances of the remote home based office environment
SAWFHA Home Based Worker Software Application - HBW Software App
Copyright © 2021 SAWFHA - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Pygmy Digital
Occupational Health and Safety Act no 85 of 1993:
Section 8, paragraphs A to J under General duties of employers to their employees
“Every employer shall provide and maintain, as far as is reasonably practicable....